Request Assistance with a Federal Agency from Congressman McHenry

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with.

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

Immigration and Customs

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Federal Employment

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

Department of Veterans Affairs